Medical Oncology & Radiation Oncology
Progressive Cancer Care is a full-service cancer center that provides high-quality radiation and medical oncology services in Northeast and North Central Indiana. Our State-of-the-Art Cancer Care Center provides convenient, compassionate care and advanced technology with the most precise treatments available.
Our professional staff, which includes board-certified physicians, certified oncology nurses and a registered pharmacist, are all dedicated providing patients with the best care possible. We also offer full laboratory services with a registered lab scientist and a phlebotomist.
The center is a joint venture between local physicians, Marion Health and Cardinal Health Ventures.
An Award-Winning, Accredited Cancer Program
Marion Health’s cancer program has undergone the Commission on Cancer’s (COC) extensive evaluation course and been awarded official accreditation. This recognition is only given to hospitals who have made a clear commitment to providing the highest quality of cancer care.
At Marion Health, our cancer program accreditation means:
- Providing comprehensive care through state-of-the-art technology from skilled medical professionals
- Taking a team approach to patient care, coordinating to come up with the best treatment’s possible
- Making cancer care more accessible, friendlier, and focused on the quality and well-being of patients
- Providing patients with life-long follow up care
- Offering prevention and early detection services to high-risk patients and family members
In 2016, the COC awarded us the Outstanding Achievement Award, an honor only given to 20 hospitals in the Jan 1 to Jun 30, 2016 survey period. To earn this award, our cancer program was evaluated on 34 key areas of cancer care, including patient outcome and program leadership. We are extremely proud to have earned this recognition, as it is proof of the incredible care and commitment demonstrated by our cancer care team.
To learn more about our state-of-the-art cancer center, call us at (765) 660-7800.